Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Warrior Mothers

I haven't posted on this site for awhile because I'm working on my new blog:Warrior Mothers. It's a resource guide for parents of children with special needs, specializing in local Utah resources. I've been involved in the special needs community for most of my life and I have a lot of experience that can help people.

If you know someone that has children with special needs, send them to my site, link to my site and tell your friends. We all need all the help we can get. My latest posts include a very cool (and very cheap) sports program and a guide on how to get your child all the rides they want at Disneyland. My family just got back from there at their busiest time of the year and we had a wonderful time because of this special program that Disney hosts. Come see!

No comments:

Post a Comment